Website Terms & Conditions
The www.fibonaccicapital.co.uk website (“the Website”) is operated by Fibonacci Capital Limited (“FBL” or “we”).
Fibonacci Capital Limited (“FBL” or “we”) is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales with registered number 08586457, whose registered office is at 585A Fulham Road, London SW6 5UA. For the purpose of Anti-Money Laundry regulations the company is regulated by Association of Taxation Technician (“ATT”). No member, employee or consultant of FBL shall have any personal liability in respect of the Website.
Your use of the Website is subject to the following Terms & Conditions, which you are deemed to accept by using the Website.
The copyright and all other rights in the material on the Website are owned by us or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights. As a visitor to the Website, you may download a single copy of the material on the Website on a single computer for your own private viewing/listening purposes only. Single copies of pages from the Website may be printed out for the sole purposes of enabling the person printing the page to retain a copy for their own personal records. No copying or distribution of material on the Website for any commercial or business use is permitted without FBL’s prior written consent. No photography, broadcast, alteration or modification of the pages of the Website is permitted without FBL’s prior written consent except as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website.
Subject to this paragraph, all rights in material on the Website are reserved to FBL’s.
3. Prohibited use
You agree not to use the Website:
- to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Website except where expressly permitted on the Website;
- to disseminate advertisements or for any other commercial purposes (which would include using the Website to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services);
- to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the Website to any third party except where expressly permitted on the Website;
- in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms;
- to disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- to disseminate any material which is abusive, defamatory or obscene, may harass, offend or inconvenience any person, applauds, encourages or entices abuse, discrimination or criminal activity or which might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website by any person;
- to disseminate any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- in any way that might infringe third party privacy or other rights, is unlawful or that might bring FBL into disrepute.
4. Information and availability
Whilst FBL takes every care to ensure that the information on the Website is accurate and complete, some of it may be supplied by third parties and we are unable to check its accuracy or completeness. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it. Further, due to the inherent nature of the Internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, the Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any warranties of any kind and we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability.
5. No reliance
The Website contains general information based on English law and, although we endeavour to ensure that the content is accurate and up to date, users should seek appropriate legal advice before taking or refraining from taking any action. The contents of the Website should not be construed as legal advice and we disclaim any liability in relation to its use. The information on the Website does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of FBL.
6. Links to other Websites
On the Website you may be offered automatic links to other Websites. Whilst we hope you will be interested in those Websites, you acknowledge that the content on those pages is not subject to FBL’s control, their owners may be independent from us and we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for their content.
7. Computer viruses
FBL will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website does not contain or promulgate any viruses or other malicious code. However, it is recommended that you should virus check all materials downloaded from the Website and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code. FBL excludes to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws all liability in connection with any damage or loss caused by computer viruses or other malicious code originating or contracted from the Website.
On certain parts of the Website we may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself and where you do this you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form.
9. Submission of Information/Data
Where information (including sensitive financial or personal information) is provided to FBL (whether directly through the Website or otherwise) you accept that these methods of communication cannot be 100% secure. FBL cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any damages (other than liability for death or physical injury arising out of the negligence of FBL or its officers or any liabilities that cannot, as a matter of law, be excluded) arising from the misuse or loss of data or information submitted by you to FBL, whether directly through the Website or otherwise.
In the event that any term of these Terms & Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms & Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable.
11. Variation of these Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions were last updated on 12 March 2018. FBL reserves the right to vary these Terms & Conditions from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied Terms & Conditions on the Website. By continuing to use the Website you will be deemed to accept such variations.
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall restrict or exclude any liability that we have to any party which cannot be excluded by law.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.